JOIN US AND DISCOVER:
The Caterer Foodservice Forum is regarded as one of the most informative, valuable and enjoyable dates in the foodservice calendar. Delegates come back again and again because the Foodservice Forum simply helps them do business better.
Business insight, inspirational speakers and actionable ideas are delivered in an informal and fast-paced half day conference. The formal proceedings are paired with great hospitality and networking; all in one of London’s slickest new venues.
· Sarah Linton of Zircon Management Consulting who will identify what it takes to have a winning attitude and ask if you and your team have it in spades?
· Michelin-starred chef Bruno Loubet, communications lead for Forum for the Future's Future Plates campaign, Jacqueline Culleton, and BaxterStorey’s Mike Hanson will give insight into Protein Challenge 2040, which highlights what the sector needs to do to adapt to a changing and threatened protein supply chain.
· Sara Jayne Stanes of the Academy of Culinary Arts will profile Adopt a School and explain why the industry must step up to deliver food education to primary schools.
· Matthew Smallwood and Victoria Cross of international business communications consultancy will share their vast knowledge on brand growth, business protection and crisis management.
· Dubbed as UK’s answer to Forrest Gump, Jamie Ramsay left his desk job to run 11,000 miles from Vancouver to Buenos Aires in 600 days, fuelled by his desire to live life on his own terms. In doing so, he raised money for CALM, Water Aid and Macmillan.
In Partnership with
JOIN US AND DISCOVER:
Sara Jayne Stanes of Royal Academy of Culinary Arts gives an insight into the importance of taking food education to primary schools, via Adopt a School.
Mike Hanson (pictured), head of sustainable business at BaxterStorey, leads a debate featuring Michelin-starred chef Bruno Loubet of Grain Store and Jacqueline Cullerton of Forum for the Future, who will give an insight into Protein Challenge 2040 and the work behind this ground-breaking, global collaboration between industry and NGOs which all started right here, in the UK. Delegates will find out how the protein supply chain is changing; how UK foodservice needs to adapt; the opportunities for foodservice, trade associations and the supply chain; what the future plate looks like; and how to get involved.
Jamie Ramsay, dubbed the UK’s Forrest Gump, who left his desk job to run 11,000 miles from Vancouver to Buenos Aires in 600 days, raising money for CALM, Water Aid and Macmillan. Find out how he overcame everything from navigating his way through the most hazardous of situations through to acute loneliness to achieve his astonishing feat.
The Foodservice Forum is an educational and networking event for senior foodservice professionals. However, we are holding a small allocation of tickets for suppliers. If you supply a product or service to the foodservice industry, please email us and we will add you to our delegate short list.